Lovely lobby, outdoor lap pool, lemon water throughout the hotel, free wi fi. Rooms can stand an update but with that said, they are clean and cold. You are minutes away from everything. I highly reccomend Delachaise restaurant for dinner.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter Area Hotel New Orleans
- Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter Area Hotel
- Hampton Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carondelet Building, noted as the first “skyscraper” in New Orleans, the Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter artfully combines the city's rich history with modern conveniences. Just one block from the French Quarter's Bourbon Street, famous restaurants, antique shopping and top attractions, our Hotel in Downtown New Orleans gives you easy access to the best this world-class city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn New Orleans-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.