One of the best Hampton Inns I have stayed at. Recently refurbished. The rooms are very spacious comfortable and quiet. The breakfast area on the 4th floor is very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Location is convenient, 2 pharmacies near by and only 2 blocks from the French Quarter. Street car stops right in front of the hotel. Beware of high parking fees if bringing your own car ($30.00 over night). It's possible to find street parking around the area, but can be very challenging.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter Area Hotel New Orleans
- Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter Area Hotel
- Hampton Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carondelet Building, noted as the first "skyscraper" in New Orleans, the Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown (French Quarter area) artfully combines the city's rich history with modern conveniences. Just one block from the French Quarter's Bourbon Street, famous restaurants, antique shopping and top attractions, our Hotel in Downtown New Orleans gives you easy access to the best this world-class city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown (French Quarter Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.