We were not sure about this hotel for a tour of Treme, but it was centrally located to plenty major attractions, The French Quarter, Canal Street, The Riverfront. It was affordable, less fussy than the larger properties and the service was excellent. We enjoyed our stay here and the location to attractions and events we wanted to attend. An affordable family price with spacious rooms, hard to find in New Orleans.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter Area Hotel New Orleans
- Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter Area Hotel
- Hampton Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carondelet Building, noted as the first “skyscraper” in New Orleans, the Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter artfully combines the city's rich history with modern conveniences. Just one block from the French Quarter's Bourbon Street, famous restaurants, antique shopping and top attractions, our Hotel in Downtown New Orleans gives you easy access to the best this world-class city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn New Orleans-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.