I stayed at C.G. for three weeks while doing volunteer work in the city. I could not have asked for a more friendly, convenient, and enjoyable place to stay.
Uly, the property manager, generously made arrangements that allowed me stay at C.G. while keeping within my budget; there is no way that I could have made the trip and done volunteer work without his help. Andi, the resident chef, greeted me with a hug each morning, and always cooked up a great breakfast. People came to C.G. from all over the country both to volunteer and to visit, and it was a joy to meet all of them in the courtyard and breakfast room.
If you are looking for an authentic New Orleans experience and want to surround yourself with friendly people, this is the place to be. I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans