We stayed here and loved it. Clean and comfy, halfway between the Garden District and French Quarter - great for walking. Andy was very helpful with recommendations for nearby restaurants and things to see and do. Maddie was a perfect Southern host (she's from Chicago) making breakfast to order. The rest of the staff was also friendly and gracious.
We stayed in "The Cottages" and loved the painted sink in the bathroom. The courtyard with banana tree was something we never see in New England.
This part of New Orleans seems to be up and running for tourists, with many wonderful restaurants right nearby.
We recommend this Bed and Breakfast for anyone who wants to get away from the monster hotel experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, named the hippest neighborhood in North America, this property features 26 newly renovated rooms in several 1840’s historic mansions and converted slave quarters, centered around a banana courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast