Creole Gardens guesthouse and bed/breakfast is a wonderful place to stay with New Orlean's flare and fun. We stayed in the "cottages" each with a unique and comfortable decorated style. The staff were excellent and assisted us to make our stay comfortable. Creole Gardens also extended a sense of social responsibility in assisting us in our volunteer work at the Animal Rescue League of New Orleans. Visit them for a great stay in an open, friendly and excellent location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans