We stayed in Cottage #4 for 4 nights in May, 2005, coinciding with Memorial Day Weekend. On arrival, John welcomed us and assisted us with our luggage to our room which was on the upper level of the slaves' quarters at the back of the guesthouse. Location is 1 block from St. Charles Streetcar and Magazine Street architectural treasures. St. Charles Tavern was a real find. We didn't experience any ghostly apparitions but we did feel a bit unbalanced on the slightly sloping floor. We found Rhonda and Annie to be a delight with their genuine hospitality and kindness. We met Uly after 2 days and liked his humour. All in all, a true experience away from the big hotels in Nawlins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, this property features 24 rooms in several 1840's historic mansions and converted servants quarters, centered around a lush, tropical courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. FREE Hot Southern Breakfast served daily. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans