“Fantastic Trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grenoble House

Save Saved
You added Grenoble House to your Saves list
Grenoble House
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   323 Dauphine Street, New Orleans, LA 70112 (French Quarter)   |
Ranked #1 of 153 hotels in New Orleans
Northampton, Massachusetts
“Fantastic Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were thrilled with the accommodations: the room, the staff and the location. The staff, Mark, Vince and Chantal are the some of the friendliest and most helpful people! Thank you for helping me make my surprise trip for my husband so successful.

• Stayed June 2014

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff at Grenoble are really friendly and helpful and especially made great choices for fantastic meals! I would stay here whenever we are in New Orleans. We have stayed in other hotels like the Monteleone, and that's great, but this is right in the middle of everything and affordable.

Room Tip: The courtyard rooms are quite secluded and quiet.
Wellington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked online after reading other reviews, and were not disappointed. Our room was fantastic, had everything we needed, lots of room and comfortable. Its only one street away from Bourbon St so only a 2 minute walk to the mayhem :)

Its on the same street and only 2 minutes or so from Deanies (I have reviewed this), about the same distance to a small convenience store in the other direction.

All the staff were so helpful and genuinely nice, offering great advice on everything from tours to restaurants.

The only thing I could suggest is the owners replace the outside lights with sensor lights or possibly put blackout curtains in the bedrooms as the outside lights shine brightly into the room. We asked about this and they removed the bulb, problem solved, but maybe a long term solution might be useful.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Natchitoches, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good location with a beautiful, quiet courtyard. The suites are clean and tasteful. The staff, especially the front desk manager Chantel, are very friendly and helpful. We also stayed at the Mazarin but would recommend the Grenoble House over it and will return to it every time we re-visit New Orleans.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Taking an impromptu trip to NOLA and had a hard time booking a hotel in or near the French quarter for under $300 a night when I found Grenoble House. Located a block off bourbon street the location is ideal and the price was much more reasonable than the other hotels I'd found. Checking in and out was quick and easy, the staff was super friendly. The room while still an older style was very nice with a full kitchen. Leaving the key with the front desk is a great system and I really enjoyed the stay there. I will definitely be back.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Greeley, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Place is awesome. Friendly, interesting staff. They all felt like owners or "old staff" Great location. We got drunk as skunks. Raised hell and finished up our evenings by retiring to this quite hotel in the middle of it all. Couldn't have been better. Thank You!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This was my wife and I first trip to New Orleans. We had a BLAST!!!! I looked at many different places to stay before picking the Grenoble House. I am glade we picked to stay here. The hotel was beautiful, excellently maintained and the staff was above exceptional. The staff was extremely helpful in recommendations, and always help us set out in the right direction. The suite we stayed in was the nicest room I have ever stayed in. I have traveled many places and stayed in many 5 star locations, but none that compared to the suite we had here. Since I have been home I have made several recommendations to others I know are headed to New Orleans in the next couple of months. We will definitely make this our place of choice on our future visits. Thanks Grenoble House for the wonderful hospitality!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Grenoble House? Share your experiences!