“Great place and good location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dauphine Orleans Hotel

You added Dauphine Orleans Hotel to your Saves list
Dauphine Orleans Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   415 Dauphine Street, New Orleans, LA 70112 (French Quarter)   |
Hotel packages
Special Price
10% Off & Free Breakfast
Ranked #32 of 155 Hotels in New Orleans
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Houston, Texas, United States
“Great place and good location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

The staff were helpful and polite. Rooms were nice and ours had a balcony that overlooked Dauphine St. its was great to drink and watch the comings and goings. The bar attached was cozy and well stocked with local spirits and the bartender was great!

Room Tip: Balcony rooms are well worth it!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (437)
  • Hebrew first
Southampton, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Location, service, bedding....all great. Will return....again! The man who handled the bags and taxi service was very professinal. Good price for a great place. The staff at the desk couldn't be better...complimentory breakfast looked good but only had coffee, which was good...

Carlsbad, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I am a travel agent, and decided to try out the Dauphine Orleans. I was pleasantly suprised. I booked 2 rooms, both were premium balcony rooms facing Dauphine St(218/220) I arrived at the hotel around 11:30ish and my rooms were ready. I was so happy about that, but I was disappointed in the lack luster check in. The 2 ladies at the desk were not very enthused, and were very monotone in their speaking. These ladies are the only reason I am not rating the Dauphine excellent.
The bellman escorted us to our room. Paul and Mike were very friendly throughout our stay. I swear Paul had to be a concierge before because he had fantastic food recomendations.
The free breakfast was typical, however the ladies in the Audubon rooms shined!!!
Checkout however, was totally opposite of check in. Aisha and Ashley were simply awesome. They asked me how my stay was and seemed genuinely interested. These ladies both smiled, and were warm. My bill was incorrect, with parking on it, and Aisha apologized and corrected it immediately. I would come back to the Dauphine just to see these ladies. Great Property Dauphine!!!

PS-So close to Bourbon and great walking distance to everything!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

The staff was very accommodating and incredibly nice. We parked there two out of the three nights we stayed, and when I pointed out they charged us for 3 nights of parking they fixed their mistake right away on my bill. They made great restaurant suggestions and I could not have been happier with my stay!

• Stayed December 2012
New Orleans
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

This hotel is very nice, the staff is friendly, and it is in an excellent location!! The front desk manager Aisha is an angel she's very helpful! I will continue to stay here and you should too. Bourbon street is only a block over and Deannie's seafood is literally right up the street less than 2mins away(walking).

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Great Mills, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

This was our second time staying at the Dauphine Orleans Hotel. We like the location, it's quiet, just a few blocks from Decatur Street where you have access to anything you want to do in the French Quarter or in the New Orleans area. We always request a room away from the street. The staff was exceedingly helpful with our questions and the room was very clean. We didn't try the continential breakfast...we always head straight for the Cafe du Monde. The diet was left at home. Let the good times roll.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the street are quiet. Our room was in the rear on the 5th floor. Very quiet and ve...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Beautiful courtyards & room was roomy and romantic. I felt the spirit of New Orleans. Staff had the New Orleans hospitality making you feel right at home. We stayed for our honeymoon, and they made sure everything turned out beautifully when I checked in before my wedding. I wanted to move in. We are locals so I felt like I really was out of town, a great place for a staycation.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Dauphine Orleans Hotel? Share your experiences!