“Classiest Movie Theatre I've Ever Been In” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Canal Place
333 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA (Central Business District)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 109 shopping in New Orleans
Type: Malls
Activities: Dining, Shopping
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A large complex of stores, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
34 attraction reviews
“Classiest Movie Theatre I've Ever Been In”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My fiancée and I went to see We're the Millers at Canal Place and all I can say is that it is a fantastic movie theatre. Reserved seating, upscale meals and drinks, good picture and sound quality, the ability to order food from your seat... it's a great place to take in a movie!

Visited August 2013

New Orleans
7 attraction reviews
“Nice shopping/movie area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

One of New Orleans only shopping centers. Nice shops, eateries and a movie theater. There are a few high end shops and some that are not so high end. It's worth a visit and it's close to all the activities of Downtown.

Visited August 2013
Longview Texas
6 attraction reviews
“Variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I enjoyed the walk and the shops along Canal Street. There was a lot of variety. I plan to visit this area again on my next rip to New Orleans.

Visited July 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
17 attraction reviews
“Theatres at Canal Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I only come to Canal Place for the Theatres. Once you see a movie here you will be spoiled forever. You must be at least 18 to enter so no noisy children. You pick your seat online and an usher brings you to your seat and gives you a menu to order food, snacks and drinks. The seats are leather with lots of leg room and with a press of a button a server comes to take your order. Definitely the only way to see a movie.

Visited June 2013
Belize City, Belize
10 attraction reviews
“The theatre had a mouse!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I was impressed on entering the theatre. Some of the seats were a bit worn, but they were comfortable.

I loved the idea that you can order and the food would be brought to your seat. I was also impressed with the selection of food on the menu. Initially we did not want to eat since we just had eaten lunch, however during the movie I was tempted to order a snack, then I saw the mouse. The mouse ran back and forth at least 5 times during the movie. Needless to say, I did not order anything to eat.

Visited June 2013