This is an older, but very well maintained hotel located right across the street from the Wisconsin state capital. Rooms are nice (ask for a capital view) and decorated in a contemporary style. There is a nice indoor pool and whirlpool, and good free Wifi. Parking is free for guests, which is a nice plus downtown. There are plenty of really nice restaurants and attractions in walking distance.
The staff were friendly and helpful. I'll definitely stay here the next time I return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban landmark on the Capitol Square in Madison, the hotel is located directly across from the magnificent State Capitol building. The Capitol Square is home to such popular seasonal attractions as the Dane County Farmer’s Market, Art Fair on the Square and Concerts on the Square. Only blocks from the University of Wisconsin, Madison campus, Frank Lloyd Wright inspired Monona Terrace Convention Center, Overture Center for Performing Arts, and the Kohl Center, the Inn on the Park is your best way to experience the best of Madison. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn On The Park Hotel Madison
- Best Western Hotel Madison
- Best Western Madison
- Madison Best Western