Decent hotel. Nothing wonderful but not bad either. Fairly quiet. Right in the square where the capital is located. Not sure I'd pay a lot for it, but if location is what you need, it's good. There was a bar in the lobby which had lots of tv's and was an ok place to have a beverage. Didn't try the breakfast...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban landmark on the Capitol Square in Madison, the hotel is located directly across from the magnificent State Capitol building. The Capitol Square is home to such popular seasonal attractions as the Dane County Farmer’s Market, Art Fair on the Square and Concerts on the Square. Only blocks from the University of Wisconsin, Madison campus, Frank Lloyd Wright inspired Monona Terrace Convention Center, Overture Center for Performing Arts, and the Kohl Center, the Inn on the Park is your best way to experience the best of Madison. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn On The Park Hotel Madison
- Best Western Hotel Madison
- Best Western Madison
- Madison Best Western