The Inn on the Park has been in existence for years (once known as The Park Motor Inn). It has weathered the years quite well with the location right on the Square in Madison being ideal. The lobby and public areas are clean but dated. The guest room and bath that I was in was updated, very large and very comfortable. I tried their in-house restaurant for breakfast and had a very good meal at a very reasonable price. It was odd that the same person (Donna) seated me, was the server and was the cashier. She was absolutely gracious and kind but somewhat taken advantage of by needing to do all three jobs. The front desk crew was very friendly but the image could be improved by having ironed shirts and (at least during the business day) maybe a tie. Everyone looked a bit rumpled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban landmark on the Capitol Square in Madison, the hotel is located directly across from the magnificent State Capitol building. The Capitol Square is home to such popular seasonal attractions as the Dane County Farmer’s Market, Art Fair on the Square and Concerts on the Square. Only blocks from the University of Wisconsin, Madison campus, Frank Lloyd Wright inspired Monona Terrace Convention Center, Overture Center for Performing Arts, and the Kohl Center, the Inn on the Park is your best way to experience the best of Madison. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn On The Park Hotel Madison
- Best Western Hotel Madison
- Best Western Madison
- Madison Best Western