We stayed for 3 nights to visit family and attend the UW Football game. This is a central location and it offered the 2 Queen beds that we needed. The hotel was packed but the room was still quiet. The beds were very comfortable and we slept fine. We weren't there much but it had a nice looking pool and fitness center. Both were on the small side but looked adequate. All the employees we encountered were very friendly. Our room came with a full restaurant breakfast which we took advantage of on 2 mornings. There were a variety of breads and cereals, eggs, bacon, sausage,,potatoes, coffee, juice etc. There was a shuttle for the football game and local spots but we didn't need it. It looked to be running at a good pace to accomodate guests going to the game. Our only complaint was a bad internet connection. With a teenager, that was a negative.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inntowner And The Highland Club Hotel
- Best Western Inntowner And The Highland Club Hotel Madison
- Best Western Madison
- Madison Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown Madison hotel has the ideal location and extra amenities for business and leisure travelers as well as for groups and meeting planners. The BEST WESTERN PLUS InnTowner hotel is in the heart of Madison's picturesque west University of Wisconsin campus area and is located two blocks from the UW Hospital and Clinics, one mile from Camp Randall Stadium, one mile from the Wisconsin Institute of Discovery and close to shopping, local restaurants and the Capitol Square and State St. Amenities include the downtown areas only hot free breakfast buffet for all registered guests; free shuttle service to the airport, campus area, hospital, Monona Terrace Convention Center, Alliant Energy Center and shopping and restaurants within a two mile radius of the hotel; free high speed wireless Internet; a 24/7 Business Center; a 24/7 Grab 'n Go Market; indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness area; restaurant and lounge; cable television with 72 channel choices, and free HBO. For discriminating travelers, the hotel offers a private, key access executive level--The Highland Club--with upgraded amenities including free beverages and appetizers in the evening and two freshly baked homemade signature chocolate chip cookies at turndown service. For guests looking for meeting or banquet space, the InnTowner offers 9 meeting room configurations in 6200 sq. ft of space and on-site catering services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS InnTowner & the Highland Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.