“Clean, comfortable, quiet, and basic...would recommend!” 3 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #32 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Clean, comfortable, quiet, and basic...would recommend!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

This is a no frills hotel, but it was everything stated in the title. We had a 2-queen bed on the first floor, non-smoking, freeway facing room. There was NO freeway noise, so I was very relieved. Our room had the basics of the beds, a desk, TV, wet-bar sink, cube fridge, microwave, dresser, nightstand, and bathroom with shower/tub, sink, toilet, hair dryer, shampoo, and soap. There were no extra frills like mouthwash or snacks and there was no view, but we just wanted a quietc, clean, and comfortable place to sleep...that's what we got for a total of $91.82.
In the morning we had breakfast (included w/ our stay) of the basic morning drinks, muffins, bagels, toast and cereal. We also were allowed to use our voucher for a breakfast of either french toast, pancakes, omelets, waffles, or pancakes that came w/ sausage or bacon.
I noticed a room off of the dining area that had vending machines for snacks and drinks, as well as travel basics (ex. deodorant) and a couple of washers and dryers for laundry.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
rst1108, General Manager at BEST WESTERN West Towne Suites, responded to this review, September 9, 2011
Dear Guest,
It is always a pleasure to hear from a satisfied guest. And I can assure you that we continue to make improvements based on feedback we get. I'm glad you liked our Hot breakfast and amenities in the Guest Rooms.
Randee Talwar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011 via mobile

I wanted to update my reviews on this property. Last week I stayed at this property and gave the basics on my impression. I stayed again last night and have a slightly better impression. Last time I stayed in 158, a corner room. Last night a stayed in 258, just upstairs. The upstairs room was cleaner, slightly updated, the bathroom fan functioned, and the air con unit was quiet. No mold in the shower was welcomed.

• Stayed August 2011
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. Feel free to provide us your preference with location and type of Guest Room. Since we have all type of Rooms including Executive Suites.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 608-833-4200.
Randee Talwar
Iowa City, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

We truly enjoyed our visit to Madison, WI. A large part of that was because of our wonderful stay at the Best Western West Towne Suites. Everyone was kind and thoughtful, our room was spacious and clean, and we loved the jacuzzi in our room. We would definitely consider using this hotel again if we return to Madison.

Room Tip: King bed with jacuzzi
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
BW50102, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN West Towne Suites, responded to this review, July 7, 2011
Dear Guest,

I am proud to hear that we were able to make your stay so memorable. We continually strive to improve so that all of our guests' have an exceptional experience. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. I know how busy life can get, but hearing feedback from our guests' is very important to us. We hope to see you on your next trip to Madison. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us at (608) 833-4200.

Front Office Manager
Minneapolis, MN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

The room seemed clean, but had a musty smell as we were on the first floor. The bathroom looked like it had mold in the corners of the tub and shower that they tried to caulk over. I am not sure what bed bug bites look like, but I am pretty sure I got them. Plenty of hotels in Madison, stay away from this one.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
BW50102, Manager at BEST WESTERN West Towne Suites, responded to this review, April 21, 2011
Dear Guest,

Let me start by thanking you for completing taking time to write a review about the Best Western West Towne Suites. I apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We continually strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying.

I assure you that we take cleanliness very seriously. Our housekeepers work hard to make sure that every guest has a clean and comfortable room. Please know that we are taking your feedback very seriously and will use it to focus on improving. In the future, if there are any issues with your room, please alert the front desk immediately and they will make sure that you it is rectified.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 608-833-4200.

Have a good day,
Front Office and Sales Manager
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

this is a good hotel for the "priceline" rate. it is on the 2 1/2 star. Nice rooms, great location near everything, the mall, starbucks, entertainment . near interstate.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
rst1108, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN West Towne Suites, responded to this review, December 15, 2010
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property on TripAdvisor.com. We appreciate your feedback and take it to heart. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us at 608-833-4200.

I hope to see you during your next visit to the Madison area!

Front Office & Sales Manager
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

Stayed for two nights and had a great experience with both the hotel and staff. Rooms are good size, and clean! Was very surprised to have a microwave and fridge in the room at no additional cost - seems most hotels have gotten away from this amenity. The made-to-order breakfast was great to wake up to, you're not getting home-cooked meals here but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality. Will stay again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
rst1108, Manager at BEST WESTERN West Towne Suites, responded to this review, November 15, 2010
Dear Guest,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We love hearing from our valued guests. Guest satisfaction is our utmost priority and we strive to do everything possible to ensure that everyone has a unique and memorable stay. If there is any way we can assist you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us as 608-833-4200.
We look forward to seeing you again during your next stay!

Front Office/Sales Manager
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

Hello,

I want to say that this hotel was absolutely perfect for what we needed. We (like everyone else last week) came to drop off a UWisconsin student. We did research and liked the price and its proximity (3 - 7 miles) to campus. Wow. What a great experience. The staff is wonderful, especially Viana. There was a large firefighter gathering and we wanted a quiet room (after 16 hours of driving). We were put in a far part of the hotel to avoid any noise. We did not hear anything.

The rooms are nice. There is a microwave, fridge, and a stove. TV was good. We had a problem with the AC, but within an hour the hotel engineer came and fixed it.

The breakfast was good. They have a "made to order" system, where you can get eggs or french toast or pancakes. It was crowded in the dining room but we found seats.

In addition, a potential downside (that turned out to be a big plus) was that there was limited gym facilities and no pool. Well, they have an affiliation with the YMCA, which is about 5 minutes away. The front desk will give you a card and you can use all the facilities. This was better than I expected. There is a large pool, sauna, exercise equipment and everything else.

Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel and will come back to visit our UW student:

Pros:
Breakfast
Nice Rooms
Great Value
WONDERFUL STAFF

Cons:
Nothing really. Maybe the AC

Thanks again!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
rst1108, Manager at BEST WESTERN West Towne Suites, responded to this review, September 30, 2010
Dear Guest,

I would first like to thank you for writing this wonderful review. We appreciate the time you took to do so and love hearing from our satisfied guests. It make us feel proud and encourages us to continue working diligently to exceed guests' expectations.

I am so delighted to hear all of the wonderful things you have to say about not only our staff but our facility as well. We try to provide a memorable and enjoyable experience to all of our guests.

We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to you UW student! If we can assist you in any way at all please do not hesitate to contact us directly at (608) 833 - 4200.

Front Office/Sales Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN West Towne Suites? Share your experiences!