I stayed 5 days while in Madison for work. Very nice property. I had a 2nd floor single with a king size bed. Room was laid out very nice with ample towels. My room had a shower only, no bath tub. Ok for me but my spouse would not have liked that had she been along. Bed and pillows were great, very comfortable. Housekeeping staff did a great job keeping all areas tidy. Front desk staff was very nice and accomidating. Free coffee station in lobby with to-go cups and free USA Today news papers.
The pool looked very nice (I did not use it). The gym was huge for a hotel workout room (I didn't use it). The on-site restaurant/bar was very good (had dinner there twice, breakfast once). Nicer area of Madison (off of I94/I90), was never worried about my vehicle in the lot. There is security on site in the evening hours. WI-FI on the 2nd floor was very fast with a full signal. Huge flat LCD flat screen TV with basic cable and HBO. Nice new furniture and decore.
I would stay here again without hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Madison At The American Hotel
- Holiday Inn Madison At The American Hotel Madison
- Holiday Inn Madison
- Madison Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Madison at The American Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.