“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #83 of 838 Restaurants in Madison
Tomah, Wisconsin
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The first time here was Sept 2012 and we went again this year while visiting Madison. It was great and the Bloody Marys are a fun and delicious drink. Servers are friendly and fun. I will be returning here again!

• Visited September 2013

Michigan
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I love to eat Mexican food so when we decided to go here I was already excited but a little worried because some Mexican restaurants don't have the greatest quality. I was NOT disappointed at all. The waitress was amazing! She was quick, and always asked us if we were doing fine. We each had a margarita (not the 64oz haha), which was perfect. The food was amazing! Great flavors, and the refried black beans were my favorite. I hope I get to eat there again!

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Perty darn tasty.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I love a good burrito and Diegos has 'em. Fresh taste and outdoor seating. I didn't order a margarita, but the ones I saw looked beautiful.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Madison, WI
“Best Mexican in Madison”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Wow, what a pleasant surprise. We had not heard of Diego's, but happened to spot it while walking down State St. Loved the ambiance and the service was great, but the food was the star. Chips and salsa were good, enchiladas rancheras were outstanding. Ranchera sauce had chunky tomatoes and tasted really fresh. Refried black beans were a nice changed from the normal pinto beans. Plentiful refills on sodas.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Worth a trip downtown for some New Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Guess they opened in aug 2012. Don't get to state st a ton and was actually heading to Ian's pizza when we saw Diego's. thought we'd check it out. Very pleasantly surprised. Nice interior friendly atmosphere and the food was really good. Chipotle marinated chicken in the tacos, burritos, etc rocks. Refried black beans were new to me and way better than usual refried beans. Taco salad bowl was baked not deep fried and was great. Our son got a burrito and it was in a roasted red pepper tortilla. Very cool. Only downside is regular margaritas come in tiny glasses but large glass prices. They need to fix that. Overall though very nice addition to the Mexican mix.

• Visited June 2013