“Delicious Thai” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #221 of 821 restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Thai
“Delicious Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Been to Bahn Thai on at least 5 occasions. Food is delicious, generous, and well balanced. Highly recommend the Masaman curry, made 3 meals from one order of take out. Service is mediocre, but go for the food!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
Marshfield, Wisconsin
“My favorite restaurant ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

This is my favorite restuarant...not just in Madison but anywhere. I don't live in Madison but did in college and anytime my hubby and I are within even an hour of Madison we have to make a pit stop here. The best is the pad thai with tofu, kang pet with green curry and brown sticky rice with mango for desert!!! LOVE iT!!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Plainfield, Illinois
“Gotta try their sticky rice and custard!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2008

Nice little strip mall restaurant in a cool older neighborhood near Orton Park. I had their pad thai for my main course and brown sticky rice with custard for dessert. The pad thai was average, but the dessert was great! I highly recommend it. It tasted very similar to the sticky rice and custard dessert I enjoyed so much at Thai Nakorn in Mt Vernon, Virginia. I asked my server what the white sauce was that was drizzled over the custard. She told me it was coconut milk. I was very surprised to hear that, and also to find out from the menu that the custard was made from coconut as well. I HATE coconut, but I love this dessert. Go figure...

Would I go back? I already did, twice. And I've got one of their sticky rice and custard desserts in my fridge for tomorrow, too!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My favorite place for Thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2008

My favorite place for Thai!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook