“Steer clear of the buffet” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #576 of 772 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Chinese
Nashville, Tennessee
“Steer clear of the buffet”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Only eat here if you want to food poison yourself. None of the food on the buffet is fresh. Not sure ordering a plate would be much better. Bad Chinese food.

Madison, Wisconsin
“You'll be filled, guaranteed.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Not authentic but the buffet is quite okay. Lots of entrees have a lot of starch in them so it is not so possible to leave unfilled.

Visited May 2013
Madison, wi
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Not as big of a selection as other buffets but what they do have is good. Decent price. I sometimes pay an extra 75 cents and get it to go.

Visited November 2013
“Not Worth a Visit”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I'm not sure how this got a 3/5 unless it is based on their delivery, but we had the buffet yesterday, and it was by far the worst Chinese buffet experience I have ever had. There was no fresh food. It was all cold and unappealing. When you go to a Americanized Chinese buffet, you expect a certain level of bad-for-you food and self disgust, but I must say this was beyond gross. I can't believe I didn't just walk out of there immediately. If anyone DOES know where you can get good Chinese food, please let me know!

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Wisconsin
“Horrible service, I was literally lied to”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Horrible service. Guy at the door asked me about a tip, and looked at his receipt to make sure when I said it was on the card. I decided to actually tip 15% even though the restaurant isn't even a mile away, and I'm regretting that now.
I ordered Vegetable Chow Mein and they gave me a tin of steamed veggies that was mostly lettuce. I called to say they sent me the wrong thing and the woman who answered actually told me "Chow Mein does not come with noodles." So it's the same thing as just steamed vegetables, I asked? She told me yes.
I don't know who thinks Chow Mein is just steamed vegetables with no noodles or spices, but this restaurant is either run by total idiots and/or people who are just being purposely rude. Especially when Chow Mein LITERALLY MEANS "Fried Noodles!" I will never order from them again.

• Visited December 2012