“Great pizza and pasta” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Glass Nickel Pizza Co.

Glass Nickel Pizza Co.
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great pizza and pasta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

My wife and I tried this place, largely on the basis of previous reviews. We weren't disappointed. I had the Mediterranean pizza on a thin crust. My wife had ravioli. The tomato sauce on the ravioli was thick and chunky with tomatoes. The pizza crust was flavorful and not too crispy. Service was great, and the waitress was very friendly. A nice little bar and pizza place. We'll be back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Wisconsin
“The corner booth please”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

GN is a common birthday celebration spot for my extended family, and we all fit at the large wedge table. Great pizza, great beer selection. Not sure you can ever go wrong with this place.

Visited September 2012
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
“Delicious Food, Amazing Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We went for a quick dinner on a Thursday night. They have $1 off each glass of wine or 1/2 price bottles (awesome deal). We had the spinach salad with bacon, bleu cheese and red onions with a balsamic viniagrette (delicious and fresh) and had a hand-tossed Fetalicious. It was wonderful! They also offered a 5% discount if we paid with cash... which was a delight. I think more restaurants should do that and advertise it! All of the staff were friendly and helpful, too. Love this place!

Visited October 2012
Madison, WI
“Nickel Nuggets!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

It is our favorite pizza place in Madison! They offer many unique pizza combinations! You have to get the Nickel Nuggets...amazing!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Wisconsin
“very tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I usually stick to another local favorite when ordering a pizza in Madison. My friends were raving about Glass Nickel so we ordered one up on a Friday night. It was so good that we called back to order another one after quickly devouring the first pizza. I'll always be loyal to my favorite pizza chain in Madison (Rocky Rococo's) but Glass Nickel has become my second favorite.

Visited June 2012