“great food but service needs attention” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Madison, Wisconsin
“great food but service needs attention”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food has great flavor and the serving size is more than adequate but what keeps us searching for a different restaurant is the rush rush rush of the servers. You literally have to hang on to your plate or it will disappear mid meal!! No time to savor your meal. We have joked about it to the servers but they seem trained to move customers out. It is okay for a quick meal but definitely not a place to entertain or relax. We have visited during non peak times with the same problem.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Wisconsin
“Always good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I can't judge whether or not this is authentic mexican food, all I know is that everything I have ordered is good. I love their fajitas. Their service is fast and friendly.

Visited October 2012
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“Great service with great mexican food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I'm not a food critic, but I know good service and great food when I get it and that is what I always get at every Laredos I've been to in Madison! The cheese enchiladas are my personal favorite, but everything I have had is made fresh, hot and quick and my order has always been correct!
Thanks for being a reliable restaurant for me to take out of town guests to! They all love it!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great lunch at Laredo's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

My bf and I enjoyed a really nice lunch here on Sunday, 8/12/12. He had the a la carte burritos - one ground beef and one bean. I had the steak tacos which came with a side of beans. Chips and salsa were served as soon as we sat down, one dish of salsa for each of the two of us. My steak tacos also came with fresh pico de gallo and hot salsa. The steak was tender and very flavorful. I loved how the tacos were served on the plate wrapped in foil to keep them warm. My bf said the burritos were quite tasty as well. Beans were the usual, tasty but not extraordinary. Service was excellent - super friendly and efficient. Our server kept our waters and my iced tea full at all times. The restaurant itself is cute, clean and the atmosphere is inviting. I wukd definitely come back again.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Wisconsin
“Love the burrito's!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

We love the relaxed atmosphere and the burritos! We have never been disappointed! Wish I could buy the cheese sauce somewhere though.

Visited April 2012