“Always a pleasure” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Greenfield, Wisconsin
“Always a pleasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've been going to this Benvenuto's since it opened (it's about 2 miles from my parents' house) and very rarely have I been disappointed. The food is good, the service is usually good, and I love having the options of dining in, carrying out OR having it delivered. Delivery can sometimes take awhile, though, so if you want your food a bit quicker, go grab it yourself. They have special parking spots for carry out and if your food is ready when you get there (which it always has been for me), you're in and out in less than 5 minutes.

My personal favorites are the calzones (fair warning: they're huge!) and the fettuccine alfredo, but I haven't had anything there I didn't like.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

SW Wisconsin
“Fitchburg Location Only -- Best Lasagna!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Love the Lasagna at this location. It's just perfect!
Tried it at other locations and it's NOT the same.

Great service dining IN or Carry Out's, too!
Always very accommodating.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Why bother”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for a drink before a Mallards game across the street. Beer selection in the bar is really lacking. With so many great Wisconsin beers, I expected to find more than the five mediocre brews they offered. Bartender was in no hurry to greet me, take my order or welcome me in any way. Getting a second bad drink? Offer a menu? Nope There are too many really great places to go to waste my money here. (Especially with Ale Asylum down the street)

Visited July 2013
Lincoln, Rhode Island
“Very pleasant meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Good food. Interesting menu. Nice ambiance. It was located in the Holiday Inn which was very convenient since that's where I stayed. I felt no need to go out, elsewhere. I could go down to dinner in my slippers!

Visited May 2013
“Amusing decor, authentic alfredo!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We usually dine at Beaver Dam location.
At all locales, wide white paper sheet is the tablecloth, where the waitstaff writes their name.
This location has an east wall built up to resemble an old Italian village, with interesting detail and clothes hanging on line. We eat at three locations, building points with their rewards card, here, provided free beverage.
Wife loves their homemade alfredo, Food was good, I even recalled and received an online deal, buy one, take another home.

• Visited October 2012