“Food is overpriced but good” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #311 of 838 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Mexican
Chicago, Illinois
“Food is overpriced but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food here is hit or miss depending on what you order. The first time I came here I ordered a quesadilla and I didn’t like it at all. The second two times I came here I ordered a burrito and I really enjoyed it. The only reason I don’t come here frequently is because of the price. I don’t like my burrito with the exact ingredients that are listed on the menu and they charge for every ingredient you add unlike some other authentic Mexican restaurants I’ve been to. The burritos also are rather small for the price you pay.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Madison, Wisconsin
“Want authentic mexican?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Then go where the mexican locals go! My favorite is the steak and chorizo bigger than my head burrito witha side of pickled jalepenos and carrots. A must for a good colon cleansing!
It's nothing fancy inside but the food is worth it! The only drawback is no liquor, it would be nice to wash it all down with a cervasa.

• Visited December 2012