“Excellent Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 64 Hotels in Madison
La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA
“Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have been workig with Amy making 3 separate reservations at GrandStay in Madison. She has been awesome to work with; very friendly and helpful. Our stays aren't until February and September but I am confident everything will be great. We have stayed in their Eau Claire hotel every December for several years and will keep going back. We love the atmosphere, spaciousness, breakfast and of course the 2 separate bedrooms. Always clean, quiet and very pleasant.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
AmyEinhaus, Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Madison, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Renee- Thank you for the opportunity to host you for your upcoming events. I am confident that we will be able to exceed all of your expectations!!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Twin Lakes, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Friendly, accommodating staff, excellent clean large rooms, pet friendly for my fur baby! Amy and her staff run a great hotel! They make my stay feel like I am right at home. I will stay at the GrandStay whenever I am in Madison and recommend you do the same!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
AmyEinhaus, General Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Madison, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
We truly believe pets are family and always welcome them to our location. Thank you for sharing your feedback! Hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Had a very pleasant stay the first weekend of January. The staff was very friendly and very welcoming to all those staying for the weekend! The breakfast in the mornings were great, you don't find good hotel breakfast often! Will be returning the next time we are in the area!

• Stayed January 2013
AmyEinhaus, Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Madison, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
We are pleased you enjoyed your gourmet hot breakfast and your stay! We strive to be a leader in our industry. Thank you for your valuable feedback.
Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Great hotel with excellent and large rooms, full kitchenettes, and in a quiet area of the city. Pool and hot tub were in great condition. By far the best feature was the staff, who went above and beyond to solve a major problem that came up during our stay. Overall a fantastic value for the money. Very highly recommended!

Room Tip: Ask for a studio suite - 2 queen beds, full kitchenette, great value!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank You for taking time to share your experience. We sincerely appreciate the review. We hope to see you back soon!!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have had the opportunity and pleasure to stay at the GrandStay in Madison for the last month. Amy and her staff are great to work with, they are friendly and, from the moment I made my first reservation, they treated me as if I were a family member returning home for a visit. I would highly recommend the GrandStay for your next visit to the Madison area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
The pleasure of having you was all ours. Thank you for choosing our hotel, we appreciate your great feedback and of course YOU! Thank you again.
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I use to be in the hospitality business and I have never seen such superior and caring customer service as I did at the Grandstay Residential Suites in Madison. My mother and I both highly recommend this charming hotel, and we plan to stay there again in the future. The people were helpful above and beyond necessary and the room was lovely.
Hoffman's of Denver

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Your review made our day! Thank you very much for taking time to share such wonderful words!!!!!!!
Woodruff, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

This hotel goes above and beyond in customer service. As a business traveler, I would rank this hotel as one of the best I have ever stayed at. The staff is extremely courteous and professional. I used their conference room for a training class and the General Manager made sure everything was available for me to use. She exceeded my expectations!The rooms are spacious and very clean. I will definitely come back and would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
AmyEinhaus, Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Madison, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Our main goal is to provide EXCEPTIONAL customer service at a REASONABLE price to create an AMAZING guest experience. Thank you for your kind words; we're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Been to GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Madison? Share your experiences!