“Madison, WI home” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.

You added Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   45 Junction Court, Madison, WI 53717 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Madison - West)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #40 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Overland Park, Kansas
“Madison, WI home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We are from Seattle and we have been here for 18 months while working a contract IT job in Madison. We stayed at the Extended Stay Deluxe - Madison, WI and this place made us feel at home. People are friendly, the staff is polite, professional and helpful and the manager, Paulette, treats every guest likes her family. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd., responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay in Madison. We appreciate that you were happy with the accomodations, and especially the staff! This is what it is all about, hospitality.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I travel 365 days a year (going on 6+ years) for work. So, I consider myself knowledgeable about extended stay hotels. This property is the best managed I've ever encountered. Rooms are clean, safe, quiet. The staff sets this property above the rest. The General Manager sets a professional tone and a philosophy of making this a "home away from home". They succeed in every way in making their guest comfortable. The rooms are well laid out, there's shopping nearby (Target, grocery) - Panera bread and Outback Steakhouse within walking distance. A short easy 15-20 minute drive to downtown Madison. Plenty of parking. Shares a parking lot with another Extended Stay property (But I would opt for the DELUXE) as it has an oven. Coffee always hot and available in the lobby. Nice fitness room and outdoor pool. But again, it's the management and the staff that sets this property above the rest. Truly the best Extended Stay property I've ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Hotel staff are very accommodating. There are a few corner rooms (101) that have an extra window...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have been staying at the Extend a Stay Deluxe for the last three months and it a great hotel. I has a complete kitchen on site laundry site, the hotel is maintain and very clean. The Staff and manager are very friendly and courteous; they try to accommodate your entire wish during your stay. I have stayed in many other hotels that offer extend stay options but this has to be the one of the cleanest and well-kept extend a stay I have been for a long time. When I come back to Madison next spring I going to make sure I say at this location. I love the fact that they have outdoor grills that you can use to cook your meals. The only thing I have to say is bring your own can opener the ones that come with the room are very poor and hard to operate. But all the dishes and cup and stove/oven are great to use. I have informed our company that they should consider using this hotel for overnight accommodations for people that come to this office for a short period of time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd., responded to this review, November 20, 2012
It doesn't get any better then a guest informing us that we are the best place to stay in town. The staff at the Extended Stay Deluxe in Madison sincerely appreciates such great comments. We look forward to serving you the next time you are in town.
Parsippany, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Live in Chicago, but travel to Madison for work... 9+ months of work. Clean room, Excellent staff, Nice kitchen (so import for travel). During my stay they have Changed mattresses, TV models, a minor Insect invasion, All done with the lest amount of fuss.

The best part is that, except for location, my sense of "Well" does not change between Home and Here; It just is best. When you need the Staff, they are there, otherwise they are "Invisible".

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd., responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you so very much for your perfect review of Extended Stay Deluxe Madison - West. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We are thrilled you feel like we are your home away from home.
Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I stayed for five months over this spring and summer. I chose this one over the other options as it offered a full kitchen and larger rooms for a good price. The property is clean and very conveniently located in West Madison just off the beltline. Perhaps the biggest delight is the friendly and helpful staff led by their manager Paullete. Needless to say, I felt at home. Will surely suggest this to other travellers.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
MackenzieChicago, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd., responded to this review, October 10, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Madison. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

thanks paulette and staff for the warm welcome during our recent stay we will be back again in september we will be going to the football games and look forward to our trips back, love having the quick and go breakfast always nice and fresh thanks again look forward to seeing you soon.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Madison - West. Whenever I read comments like yours it confirms why we are in the hospitality business. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

This hotel provides fantastic service and the rooms are always very clean. The hotel is well kept on the outside and looks good inside too. Staff is very friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make sure you have a pleasant stay...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court
Road Star Inn - Madison
Road Star Inn - Madison
#49 of 63 in Madison
3.5 of 5 stars 25 reviews

Been to Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.

Address: 45 Junction Court, Madison, WI 53717 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Madison - West)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Madison
Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#17 Business Hotel in Madison
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Madison - West Hotel Madison
Extended Stay Madison
Madison Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.