“Business Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd. to your Saves list
Ext. Stay America Orbitz.com
Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   45 Junction Court, Madison, WI 53717 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Madison - West)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #34 of 62 hotels in Madison
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Business Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

Just left after a 2 month stay for work. I found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating. Especially Randy and the onsite manager Paulette ...They were great.
My room was clean and i al ways felt safe leaving belongings in my room when i was gone for a few days on biz.. My Room worked out perfectly for business purposes and comfort and id stay there again without question

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd., responded to this review, July 17, 2012
I would like to thank personally you for taking time out to write such positve things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Madison - West. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

49 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

My wife and I have been staying here for a few months now on a temporary work assignment. The staff is friendly and professional and the rooms are clean. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Madison - West. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, free wifi access, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012 via mobile

During my stay at this hotel my car was broken into. They broke in stole my GPS,LAptop and everything else in it. Then not only did the staff not care but did not compensate. ANYTHING. The manager repeatedly said "I'm sorry there is nothing we can do about it" The areal manager was rude and did nothing about my over $2000 loss. NEVER AGAIN. The third floor smelled and the the first floor smelled of cat pee. Beer bottles and alcoholic drinks filled the laundry room trash! Worst hotel I have ever stayed in! Kids ran the hall and there is no free breakfast on the weekends

• Stayed April 2012
Seoul
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

My wife needed a place to stay for a couple of months after I went back overseas so I picked this place. Because of what it is and the low rates she wasn't sure about staying here but now after one month I just talked to her and she can't say enough about how much she likes the place. It is a tradeoff between the guests need for privacy and enough service to keep the guest happy. She has met and made friends with several of the other guests. She complimented the management and front desk staff for their friendliness and professionalism. If she needed to come back to Madison for an extended stay she would not hesitate to stay there and I would be comfortable with her staying there.

Room Tip: The corner room has two windows and lots of light which is helpful for the winter
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd., responded to this review, March 13, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Madison - West. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

We only stayed here for one night but I can see how people would stay her for a long time. You got a living room, bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom. The people working there were very nice. It was pretty clean except that the toilet had some weird stains in the bowl...i think it was from time but not sure. Breakfast could be better but if you are in a hurry a bagel and coffee are just fine. I would probably stay here again

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Madison - West. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

I am happy to be able to respond to you in this forum, as we never want a guest to feel like his or her concerns go unheard. I certainly understand your desire for more items on our Deluxe Mornings(tm) menu, because as it is our current offerings are not designed to be a full blown breakfast, but more of an expanded coffee bar. We advertise it as just that, because we don't want anyone to be disappointed when they discover we don't have a full breakfast. Our typical Deluxe Mornings(tm) items include gourmet coffee, bagels and cream cheese, and fresh fruit. I wish that we had been able to communicate better to you exactly what we offer.

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

This location was chosen based on location and price. Building is quiet and clean. Family like atmosphere. Guests are of all ages. Studio unit is spacious, kitchen has more counter space than my last 2 bedroom apartment. Bathroom is good size, good lighting, water pressure. Kitchen has full size fridge/freezer, four burner stove top, oven, basic cookware/utensils including strainer, small microwave, toaster. Hot water is readily available in shower and kitchen. Entry way is wood floor, tile in bathroom and kitchen. Good size desk for desktop PC. Lots of lighting in unit...floor lamp, six additional table lamps. Full size sofa, comfy recliner. TV swivels for living room or bedroom view. Housekeeping and front desk staff are pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

We stayed here for 2 weeks in October, and from the moment we arrived until the day we left, we were treated wonderfully. The ladies at the front desk (sorry can't remember their names) were extremely helpful whenever we needed anything. The property was clean, and well maintained. We did laundry a couple of times - machines were fairly new and did a quick job. If you don't have enough quarters, again the front desk staff were very helpful. Made reservations for next spring already

Room Tip: We liked the room we had on the very north end of the building, which was close to the exit, and we...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.

Extended Stay Deluxe Madison - West Hotel Madison
Extended Stay Deluxe Madison - West Hotel
Extended Stay Madison
Madison Extended Stay
Address: 45 Junction Court, Madison, WI 53717 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Madison - West)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Madison
Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#16 Business Hotel in Madison
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.