“Not the best casino” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #86 of 122 things to do in Madison
More attraction details
Owner description: Our nonstop 24-hour casino welcomes ages 18+ and offers over 1,100 slot machines, a Rewards Club and casual dining. COME GET YOUR BIG WIN AND EXPERIENCE YOUR TICKET TO MORE!
“Not the best casino”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

I've been to several casinos in Vegas and probably eight of them in California and quite a few in Illinois and Wisconsin along with the Dells and Madison Casino is not that great I spent over $400 in less than an hour with no wins. It's not the money I care about but you cannot even have fun and play for little while at that casino considering I've been to several casinos and play longer than an hour in different slot machines.

Visited July 2014

Beloit, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
“A different kind of casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I stop in here every three months or so with my wife. We aren't heavy gamblers,but we enjoy spending a little time every now and then with the one armed bandits. We haven't hit "the big one" here, but we don't go in expecting to hit it rich. We have gotten quite a few hours of entertainment here without having to break the bank, we win a little and we lose a little. Sure, we have given more than we have gotten but that is the way gaming works....it's always going to favor the house. This casino is no better or worse than any other casino, but we have never had a bad experience here, the staff is always friendly and helpful, and the no smoking areas are great when the floor is packed.

Visited April 2014
“Thieves!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This by far the worst casino I have ever been too..I felt like I was robbed by those so called ho chunk nation indians!! I lost (because im a slow learner) 150$ in less than a half hour!! No bonuses once!! I WILL NEVER step foot in such a low life atmosphere called ho chunk!! I will warn friends family an whoever asks me about this smoke filled DUMP!! Total RIPOFF!!!

Visited June 2014
Leesville, South Carolina
21 attraction reviews
“drive anywhere else”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

No Video Poker. No Keno. No video black jack. No real black jack. No craps. No table games at all. Poker room was empty. All they have are regular slots. No beer. No liquor. I will never walk through the doors again. Unless you enjoy losing money on slots that don't pay out, stay away!

Visited May 2014
“Worst poker experience ever!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Dont waste your time going in! Game is set up big time for rake! And the regulars know whats gonna hit from repitition it seemed! guy pushes all in i trip 9s i cant fold. He sat there like if he knew the spade was gonna hit. Lol. Good players will get ran over there.

Visited May 2014