“FABULOUS STAFF AND VERY CLEAN!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #29 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Spokane Valley, Washington
“FABULOUS STAFF AND VERY CLEAN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I moved back to Madison to look for work and I only had a certain amount of money to stay for that month. Tyler, the manager was able to come up with a rate that I could afford. He really went out of his way to assist me and in my desperate time of need, it meant the world to me.

The facilities were very clean and most comfortable. It was like having a studio apartment with the kitchen. The bed is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. You are given two types of pillows too, soft and firm.

The staff was extra helpful. Linzy, the cleaning associate was so sweet and recommended a cheap cab service and assisted me with bus routes. Justine at the front desk helped with all my extra requests. She printed my plane tickets for me. She printed mail labels when I had to ship out packages. She helped with all my questions.

The location is very safe, close to the bus stop, restaurants, and shopping. I would highly recommend a stay with these great people and with Extended Stay America! Oh yes, really good coffee too!

Ellen

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for posting such a wonderful review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your clean room and found it be so comfortable. As well, it is great to read that you liked our hotel's location and the service our staff provided you with such great service, especially Linzy.

Thank you again for your kind words. The Staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I moved to Wisconsin from out of state with our 2 dogs. This place was home for a month during the interim of finding a permanent place. Tyler the manger welcomed us and provided great information about Madison during our stay. He gave everything from restaurant recommendations to a realtor. All the staff were excellent! They even provided thanksgiving dinner for all the guest. We would highly recommend 55 Junction Extended Stay whether your staying 1night or many.

• Stayed November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
It is so rewarding to read that you had an excellent experience while staying with us. Thank you for your comments. We are so pleased to hear that we helped make the transition to Madison a pleasant one. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We needed to stay for about 2 months and this place was great, and the staff very friendly and accommodating. They made us feel welcome and did all they could to make the stay as painless as possible. I highly recommend them!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
The team and I appreciate your heartfelt remarks. We are glad we were able to make the transition while you were waiting for your new home comfortable. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our locations, in the future.
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Had a great staff and room for our new years eve stay in Madison, WI. I am sorry I left confetti all over the room. I own the cleaning staff lunch next time I am there to stay. It was nice to be able to check into the room with out waiting forever. We got into the room and was impressed on the size of the room and the cleanness of it.. Thanks again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Anna - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear you had a safe and enjoyable New Year's, and that you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, confetti and all!

Once more, thank you for posting your review. We loo forward to having you visit us again in the future.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Just got back from staying there 3 nights. For $75/night I got a bed, kitchenette (great because I cook on the road), table, desk, comfy chair. But the quality of everything was pretty mediocre. Fridge door stuck, microwave door stuck, bare bones utensils, 1 person coffee pot, super loud furnace, bad lighting etc. Worst of all was the TV: ANALOG, believe it or not. NOT THE HOTEL'S FAULT: I guess, unbelievably, they're all like this as "corporate picks out the channels". 20 channels, mostly sports and news, grainy picture. Come on, ESA, it's not the 80's. Spend a few bucks for a digital signal. There's not much else to do in a hotel room by yourself at night except watch some TV and this was awful.
Don't expect any kind of decent breakfast experience either. Apples, coffee, and packaged muffins was about it. At the same time, the price and staff were so great it almost makes up for everything else. Also they WELCOME PETS which is another big plus if you travel with them.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room and they did their best. It was very quiet outside but the noisy temp contr...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am delighted to read your remarks about the outstanding service . However, I am very sorry that the amenities did not meet expectations . In response to your feedback, I am sharing your feedback with the Managers council.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly, at mdw@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I moved to the area thinking we had everything all lined up to move into an apartment right away. You know what they say about the best laid plans, so we ended up staying in a hotel for much longer than intended. I'm glad that we choose this one to spend our time in!
The rooms are a good size and having a kitchen was wonderful, I didn't have to constantly eat out or keep buying ice for a cooler. The bathroom has a tall shower head, which my husband loved. The beds are comfortable enough, but I wasn't really a fan of the comforter - it is made of a slippery material and we kept losing it during the night. I ended up digging out a blanket from my car to use. Also, there is either a clogging competition held on the second floor every night or someone up there really had heavy footsteps. Look out for sounds of other people in the hotel!
The staff is great! Tyler is friendly and was able to give good advice on apartment hunting in the area. The girls at the desk always say "Good morning" and have a smile on their faces. The grab-and-go breakfast is appreciated too.
The only thing I was surprised about was that housekeeping only comes by once a week. I can understand the reasoning behind it, but it was a new experience making my own bed in a hotel. All in all, it was a wonderful place to stay while we explored the area and found a new home!

Room Tip: See if you can get a room on an upper floor. We were on the first and heard it every time someone wa...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so glad to know that you both have enjoyed our services and I hope the information regarding apartments was helpful. I am pleased to read that you found our guest room spacious and the fully equipped kitchen was an added convenience.

Wausau, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was the only hotel available in the area due to a Badger game and UW Madison Homecoming, and now I know why. Our kids are on traveling soccer teams, so we have experienced many hotel chains. We were very disappointed with the Extended Stay. The lobby and elevator were dirty and our first room smelled like cigarettes. We asked to be moved and the next room smelled like fried fish. I realize that since this is an extended stay hotel, people will be cooking, but there are ways to get rid of the odors. The bathroom sink wouldn't drain. The furniture had burn holes in the upholstery. There was dog hair on the phone. The hotel overall was outdated and smelled musty and old.
There are two buildings to this hotel, and I have seen in other reviews that one is much better than the other.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court? Share your experiences!