“Works for work!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Texas
“Works for work!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I have to start with- this was a last minute booking for a work trip and the selection of places was thin. The staff were very friendly and assisted with all of my requests. I probably won't stay at another extended stay (unless there is not her option) only because I prefer the amenities of the Hilton family. No grave concerns, just not for me!

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Robyn - Thank you for taking a moment to recognize the service you received while staying at our hotel. We do our best to ensure that you feel welcome with every visit. I understand that our Grab and Go Breakfast, free WiFi and recently refreshed rooms do not always stack up against a full service property like Hilton, but we are happy you gave us a try.

Should your travels bring you back to our area, we hope that you would give us another try.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Extended Stay (55 Junction) last weekend and was pleasantly surprised! I had never stayed in an extended stay hotel before, but this was the closest hotel with availability for the night of the Badgers game (8 miles from Camp Randall). Tyler went out of his way to make sure our room was ready early, in time for us to get to the game, and helped us figure out which bus to take. Our room was an ADA-compliant room, the second of this type I've stayed in in just a few months. I have no disabilities, but I found this room to be much more updated and accessible than the other one I've stayed in. The room was clean and spacious, with a full kitchen, free wifi, a comfortable bed and a flat screen TV. Other than the towels being a little small and scratchy, I had no complaints! Thank you for making my night in Madison a happy one!

Also - a Green Cab ride from State Street was only $16 for two people - more relaxing and much less than any other cabs in Madison! I'd highly recommend using them for transportation needs.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for providing such a detailed and pleasant review of our Madison property. I am so happy that you enjoyed your spacious room and all of the amenities our hotel had to offer. As well, I am glad that our staff was so responsive to your needs, especially Tyler. I will be sure to share your kind comments with him and the rest of the team.

Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to see you again for future Badger weekends.
cadillac, mi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This hotel should NOT be confused with the hotel of the exact same name that is right next door. I thought I was staying at the Extended Stay America hotel that has a nice living area and room to spread out (which is actually the hotel next door to this one) instead I stayed at the one that offered pretty basic small hotel room with fridge, stove top & small sink.

The morning breakfast is just a "grab n go" type breakfast with coffee and muffin. The hotel is just ok for a one night stay, but I paid way too much ($100).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Deborah - I would like to start off by apologizing for the confusion between our two properties. We have a unique opportunity to offer a former Deluxe hotel for travelers looking for a little more in the room they are reserving. This unique opportunity allows our travelers the option to choose between a few extra amenities or cost savings. We both offer a fantastic grab-and-go breakfast, well equipped kitchens and free WiFi. We also both have access to the outdoor pool and exercise facilities.

We are sorry for the mix-up again. Still, we hope to see you again on your next visit to Madison.
Cedar Rapids
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was rated a 2* on priceline. This was one of those places that has a small kitchen but one bed only. If I did want to upgrade to two beds it would be $10. Pets were $25 per day up to $150 but it sounded like they were particular on types/sizes. I chose not to bring mine but asked before going.

We just did a weekend trip to Madison and had a bed to sleep in. There was not a pool which was a bummer. Overall, it worked for our needs. They did offer a grab and go breakfast in the morning which included some muffins, fruit, granola bars and oatmeal.

The location of this hotel was great with easy access to the interstate. There were some restaurants nearby and a large amount of them by a mall about 2 miles away. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Kim - Thank you for providing such a detailed and pleasant review of our Madison property. I am sorry you missed out on using our outdoor pool. We share this and the exercise facility with our sister site, located in the same parking lot. It is heated to about 85 degrees and is a great change from the typical hotel pool that forces you indoors all the time.

We hope the warm weather will continue for your next visit to Madison, so you and your family can take advantage of this great amenity.
Sparta, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

The service & hospitality was very good. Helped with all our needs, which was very helpful with our stress. We were in Madison because my husband had to have surgery at the VA hospital. Thanks to all the staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for choosing us while your husband was in for surgery. I am so glad that we were able to accommodate you both and hear that the operation was successful. As well, it is great to know that we were able to help with all of your needs.

If you should need to come back to Madison for any reason, we hope you will stay with us so we can see you and your family again.
Beulah, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay. The staff is friendly and the rooms are very clean. Did I mention the staff was wonderful caring people. It is like home away from home. It is nice to stay at a place that make you feel so welcomed. If you want a friendly place to stay this is the one.

Room Tip: If you are a smoker, I would get the first floor rooms. Just makes it quicker and easier for you to...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Cynthia - Thank you so much for your kind words. One of the most rewarding parts of my jobs is reading reviews like yours. We look forward to your return in a few weeks.
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

They have the best rates and the best staff. When you walk in the lobby it smells great and is very clean. The management is wonderful and very helpful and if you have any questions he will find an answer for you.

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Robin - Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Your comments are the reason why the staff and I enjoy what we do so much. We are thrilled that you are enjoying our fresh, clean lobby and guest rooms. We hope to have you visit with us again soon!

Been to Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court? Share your experiences!