I stayed at the Hilton Madison Monona Terrace from May 16 through May 20. I was there to attend a conference. The hotel has excellent service. When my group arrived at the airport, there was not enough room for all of us to ride the hotel shuttle. The driver told us to take a cab and that the hotel would pay for the fare. That was great since we didn't have to wait for the shuttle to return.
Check-in was easy. The hotel is a little tight but I can expect that from a downtown hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. My only complaint is the lighting in the bathroom. It was very dark in the bathroom when trying to get ready in the moring with make up and contacts. Other than that it was quiet and a good place to stay. The location was perfect for a quick walk to lunch and dinner. If you have business in downtown Madison this is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the beauty of the newly renovated Hilton Madison Monona Terrace. Conveniently located in downtown Madison along the UW Campus, this elegant property is connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. Recent upgrades provide an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces. Check out the new carpeting, in-room safes, mahogany furnishings and multi-charging stations for in-room connectivity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton