The Hilton is situated right next to beautiful Lake Monona in downtown Madison. One block from the Capitol building. The hotel room was quiet and peaceful for the busy area of town it is located in. The Monona Terrace convention center is available to the Hilton through a skywalk. This is a definite plus, as I was there for a convention and the humidity was very high. The only reason I gave it a very good instead of a excellent was the room smelled slightly musty and the air conditioner didn't want to quite keep up. The room was beautiful with new furniture and flat screen television. Bathroom average with tub/shower. Elevator access in the rush hour of morning was a slight wait, but that is to be expected, I planned ahead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the beauty of the newly renovated Hilton Madison Monona Terrace. Conveniently located in downtown Madison along the UW Campus, this elegant property is connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. Recent upgrades provide an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces. Check out the new carpeting, in-room safes, mahogany furnishings and multi-charging stations for in-room connectivity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton