I really like this hotel. It offers wonderful views of lake Monona, is just a short walk from the state capitol building and lots of great restaurants.
The beds are fantastic, food also good but expensive and its directly connected to the Frank Lloyd Wright designed convention center offering beautiful flowers and fabulous free views of the lake and Capitol. I always feel relaxed and refreshed after staying here and Madison has lots of activities to offer including a great free zoo, biking trails, museums, history, the U of W and the extremely good Farmers Market.
Room availability and pricing can vary greatly so check on-line frequently for "deals". Overall a very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the beauty of the newly renovated Hilton Madison Monona Terrace. Conveniently located in downtown Madison along the UW Campus, this elegant property is connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. Recent upgrades provide an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces. Check out the new carpeting, in-room safes, mahogany furnishings and multi-charging stations for in-room connectivity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton