We were in town for a wedding and had the added benefit of the Art Fair. What a fabulous location! From our tenth floor room we had a lovely view of the Monona Terrace and Lake with views of the Capital from the front of the hotel. Everything is within walking distance.
The room was clean and well appointed. The staff was extremely accommodating. The pool is small but we enjoyed it and the hot tub a number of times. There is a nice exercise room as well with personal TV monitors on each treadmill.
I can't imagine a nicer hotel in Madison and the price was quite reasonable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the beauty of the newly renovated Hilton Madison Monona Terrace. Conveniently located in downtown Madison along the UW Campus, this elegant property is connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. Recent upgrades provide an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces. Check out the new carpeting, in-room safes, mahogany furnishings and multi-charging stations for in-room connectivity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton