The location is unbeatable and hotel room is very clean. Being pet friendly is also great. Parking lacks space for our trailer so we had to park in another hotel parking lot that's connected to Hilton. It was a pain for our family to get stuff from the car back and forth, considering having a toddler and two cats. It's nice to be able to dine in at the hotel restaurant but menu is too limited -- almost all meat and dairy -- typical dull, unhealthy food. But it's Wisconsin, anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the beauty of the newly renovated Hilton Madison Monona Terrace. Conveniently located in downtown Madison along the UW Campus, this elegant property is connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. Recent upgrades provide an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces. Check out the new carpeting, in-room safes, mahogany furnishings and multi-charging stations for in-room connectivity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton