The hotel was incredibly clean. The lobby was welcoming and easy to navigate. Our room looked out onto the Capitol building and the view was stunning. We had plenty of space inside the room. The bathroom was spacious. Free bottled water, available fridge, and a coffee maker was included with the room. The hotel was quiet even though there was a big wedding there. Parking was tough. Tight spaces.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the beauty of the newly renovated Hilton Madison Monona Terrace. Conveniently located in downtown Madison along the UW Campus, this elegant property is connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. Recent upgrades provide an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces. Check out the new carpeting, in-room safes, mahogany furnishings and multi-charging stations for in-room connectivity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton