This is a great location, close to food, walgreens, the capitol, state street, etc. Staff were wonderful! I stayed here on business for 2 weeks in December and a week in October. The hotel is hard to get booked at the rate I'm authorized for, and could be slightly out of some traveler's price range.
My car battery was dead, and a wonderful staff member let me borrow his jumper cables! The breakfast staff downstairs is superb! A very nice gentleman working the Starbucks counter in the morning was always smiling and attentive. A wonderful woman, (Julia was her name, i think) always available to answer Billing questions and ensure my stays were prefect. overall, amazing staff!
Views from the hotel are great!
Can't wait to come back! Thinking about making a stay for leisure!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the beauty of the newly renovated Hilton Madison Monona Terrace. Conveniently located in downtown Madison along the UW Campus, this elegant property is connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. Recent upgrades provide an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces. Check out the new carpeting, in-room safes, mahogany furnishings and multi-charging stations for in-room connectivity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.