As a Hilton Honors member, I was upgraded to a wonderful room on the 10th floor with a view of Lake Monona. It was a great place to stay as I was visiting my grandson at the University and it was so convenient to walk everywhere. I did not have any meals at the Hilton so can't comment about that but did love the shuttle service from the airport to the hotel. The farmers market on Saturday morning around the capitol building was lots of fun. Overall, a great location in a beautiful city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the beauty of the newly renovated Hilton Madison Monona Terrace. Conveniently located in downtown Madison along the UW Campus, this elegant property is connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. Recent upgrades provide an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces. Check out the new carpeting, in-room safes, mahogany furnishings and multi-charging stations for in-room connectivity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton