Was at the hotel for a conference in the adjoining conference centre. The hotel room itself was very good, with excellent soft linens on the bed, and decent-sized floor space and bathroom. I didn't use the pool or eat any meals there, so I can't comment on the amenities. The $10 internet, and $13 for parking, was kind of annoying considering the price for the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the beauty of the newly renovated Hilton Madison Monona Terrace. Conveniently located in downtown Madison along the UW Campus, this elegant property is connected by skywalk to the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Choose from a variety of guestrooms and suites with views of the State Capitol or beautiful Lake Monona. Recent upgrades provide an upscale, urban and residential feel to the rooms and public spaces. Check out the new carpeting, in-room safes, mahogany furnishings and multi-charging stations for in-room connectivity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Madison Monona Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Hilton Hotel Madison
- Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel Madison
- Madison Hilton