“I would come back, quite good” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Pub, Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Greenway Boulevard
Transit: Located at local bus line stop.
Description: Sprecher's Restaurant and Pub highlights a wide variety of beers from Milwaukee's own Sprecher Brewery. Our menu consists of American Comfort food at its best. Starting with wood fired steaks and ribs, delicious chicken and seafood entrees, hand made flatbreads and pizzas, a variety of pastas, signature salads and hearty sandwiches. Our full bar also offers innovative cocktails and a comfortable lounge area.
Wisconsin
“I would come back, quite good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Had the sirloin, stuffed mushrooms and romaine salad. everything was top notch I would probably rate it on a scale of 10 a 7. Service is a little spotty.

Their in-house beers they carry are actually quite good I would recommend eating here. And drinking here, if you like beer.

Monroe
“Great food, atmosphere, and servers.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

My other half and I went out for lunch and had a wonderful break during the work week at an atmosphere that would allow privacy and had awesome food, waiters, and a clean environment that was unique. This restaurant was by far superior to the one we visited at in the Cove while staying at Lake Geneva. It was easy to find, is conveniently located in Middleton near the mall. I am looking forward to going again for some wonderful appetizers and great food. The prices were not out of line, and were comparable to other restaurants in the area such as Olive Garden, Applebee's, and Chili's.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hayfield, Minnesota
“Super menu and beers on tap.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Easy walk from the Comfort Suites Madison West (like one block). Their beers (Sprecher's) are all on tap, and the food menu is comparable to an Applebees.

Visited September 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Best Nachoes I have ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We enjoy going to the one in Middleton. We have eaten at the one in the WIsconsin Dells also. The Dells is not nearly as good as the Middleton location. The Middleton location has the best Chicken Nachos we ever had. And we have had a lot. It is loaded and my husband and I make a meal on an order when we go to Happy Hour. We also go to the Happy Hours and they have good reasonable drinks. Lots of beer selections also. Service has always been good. Nice atmosphere. During the warmer weather they have the best outside patio for a bar that I have ever been to in the area.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Grand Rapids, MI
“Great late lunch experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stopped for a quick lunch later in the afternoon. We ordered two of us from the lunch menu and had a very good time. Ordered the half turkey sandwich and a BBQ chicken flatbread. Wonderful!