We were visiting u of Wisconsin. To get to this place you drive through this sketchy neighborhood which looks real hillbilly. Three is one house with a"beware of Rottweiler" sign and the nasty dogs to match (I love dogs but these looked evil). But you arrive at the hotel and it is off by itself and just fine. The room was basic but fine, the staff was great, and it was very clean. The breakfast was nothing to crow about but sufficient. During rush hour it took 30 minutes to get to the university. You can open the window but it is close to the highway and there is considerable traffic noise. The price was great. A good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like the onsite business center, a public computer with Internet access, and copy and fax services. All spacious rooms and suites come equipped with HD TV's, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers with free coffee, desks, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some suites feature whirlpool bathtubs and sofa sleepers. Connecting rooms can be requested. Guest laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are offered on the premises for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Madison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Madison
- Sleep Inn & Suites Madison Hotel Madison