“great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cambria Suites

Save Saved
You added Cambria Suites to your Saves list
Cambria Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5045 Eastpark Blvd & West Terrace, NW quad of I-94 & US-151, Madison, WI 53718   |
Hotel deals
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 63 hotels in Madison
Kimberley, Canada
“great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

Very well managed hotel, very friendly and helpful staff, rooms are clean and quiet, and no request too difficult. Easy to access of f I90 and 155. Decent restaurants within a few km.
Good breakfast buffet in hotel. They delivered to room when requested. Internet was easy to use and no charge. Shuttle available from airport and even to shopping centre. Recommend if you need a place in Madison WI.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

236 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Ottawa, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2011

My husband & I were heading up to Madison, WI to do some antiquing over the weekend. So I decided to check hotels.com for a last-minute rate and was SO glad that I did. The site brought up a huge variety of hotels and when I saw what all we got for only $99/night at Cambria Suites, well.... that's all she wrote! lol This was a very nice place - looked brand spanking new (or at least they keep it looking that way!) and very nicely decorated with modern flare. The desk clerk waited on us quickly and we were off to the elevators to go to our suite. The lobby had a "great room" with lots of sofas, TV, chairs, computers for guest use and right next to all that was their bar & restaurant. We didn't partake of the bar or restaurant, but it looked lovely. The room was Awesome!!!! Beautiful coffee bar when you first walk in, complete with fridge & microwave. Modern bathroom with shower/tub and multi-setting shower head (i love when hotels have those!), LOTS of towels, plenty of everything. Then you have a small "living room" with sofa, ottoman and TV mounted on the wall, then the desk - set up complete with all the ports built into the wall for internet, audio, etc., then around the wall is the bedroom - king bed, closet, another TV, dresser, night stands, lamps & alarm clock, again very modern decor. They also had an indoor pool but we forgot our swimming suits. :-( We felt like we were staying at a 4 star hotel and only paid a 2 star price. The only down side was the location, it was in a business park-type area so I'm sure the business travellers realllllly love this place lol. But we were on a roadtrip/adventure kinda trip so going a little out of the way was no big deal to us. All in all, great place to stay! They'll be getting our business again, for sure!

Bangor, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

I have spent a great deal of time in Madison and finally found the Cambria Suites. The rooms have always been comfortable, spacious and clean. The beds are very comfortable and I slept as soundly as if I were in my own bed.
The hotel attracts business travellers as well as families and I have never had a problem with noise in the many months I have stayed there. The hotel has definitely felt and has been my home away from home.
The best part of the hotel has been the staff, always friendly and helpful. The managers especially Sudeeth have always been accomodating with arrivals and departures that have been affected by weather when I travel.
The restaurant fare has always been fresh and timely with great flexibility to make changes to the dishes they prepare to suit ones own taste.
I have travelled a great deal and the hotel is very cost effective and comfortable. I would recommend this establishment to anyone in the Madison area.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

Stayed one night, first visit. At first glance, the hotels seems very nice. Room was large but not overly spacious and somewhat dark. The king bed was soft, unsupportive and not comfy. The hotel has a nice hottub, but the pool is extremely small so do not expect to use it for more than just standing in. The hotel attracts the type of guest that had no problem walking in the lobby with out shirt or shoes, unattended children abound, very loud hallway noises from kids running and room doors "slamming".

Jackson, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2011

My boyfriend and I stopped in Madison for the night on our way to Minnesota. We had reservations for a standard king size bed room. The room was large and the extra sitting area with flat screen t.v. was a great plus. The bed was cozy and all the accommodations including a microwave and fridge. The bathroom was quite updated. I believe the Cambria Suites to be the best value, best quality hotel for the $100/night price range. The lobby area was very welcoming, yet spacious. We had dinner at the dining/bar area and the food was great. I would recommend the Cambria Suites to anyone staying in the Madison area.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2011

I chose this hotel because of the ratings, and it met my expectations. A few reasons I gave it top ratings:
1. A manager picked me up at the airport in the shutte for an unscheduled trip. En route back to the hotel in mid-day, I learned the hotel bistro is not open at lunchtime. The driver took me to a restaurant of my choice in the area of the hotel and waited while I picked up a sandwich.
2. Great fitness room. Everything worked, and the room was fitted with every piece of equipment I wanted.
3. Snow resulted in a flight cancelation, and when I returned for a second night, the staff remembered my name before I could give it.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
STL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

I've been traveling on business for 20 years. I have come to expect a certain level of service. This hotel has exceeded my expectations over multiple stays. The facility is rather nice - the rooms are comfortable and the technology (internet, tv, heating units) are easy to use. Above all, though, the service and personal care is exceptional. Every staff member I have encountered has been pleasant and accommodating. The server at the Puck bistro remembered what I ordered in my previous stay - two months prior! The shuttle driver was pleasant, prompt, and helpful. Day or night, every manager on duty was accommodating and pleasant. Although I would love more of the trappings of a bigger hotel (e.g., bigger restaurant, beer on tap, etc), these amenities are not nearly as important to me as being treated nicely by fellow humans. This hotel makes me feel valued as a customer, and that weighs heavily for me when traveling on business.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Been to Cambria Suites? Share your experiences!