“Hotel and Staff were just fine” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cambria Suites

You added Cambria Suites to your Saves list
Cambria Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5045 Eastpark Blvd & West Terrace, NW quad of I-94 & US-151, Madison, WI 53718   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 64 Hotels in Madison
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Newark, New Jersey
“Hotel and Staff were just fine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is a great place to hold business meetings or small to medium conventions. I enjoyed the location and the service. I didn't try any of the amenities, but all seemed to be well within the very good range.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria Suites, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Please accept my sincere thanks for your comments regarding our hotel. We are here for you if you have any future needs for meeting space or lodging. -Dave Monte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Fremont, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

this is a great hotel. It is really cheap. We paid less than $90 a night for a 2 king bed suite with a pullout couch. As a family of 6, it's very hard for us to find a room that we are all comfortable in. This room was huge. My wife and I had our own room. Every room and bed had it's own tv so there wasn't any fighting.
The hotel was extremely clean, the staff was very friendly, courteous, and professional. Some reviews complained that it was in an odd location. I guess it would be if you want to be downtown but it was very quiet and is in an office park. It's 2 mins away from the highway and 5 mins away from a large shopping mall and many restaurants and stores.
Our only complaint about the hotel was that since we have 4 children, we always want a hotel with a pool and hot tub. The pool in this hotel is very small. Occupancy is 12 people but we had 5 people in the pool from our family and if someone else joined us, it was have been too close for comfort. Luckily, we didn't have this problem.
We didn't try any of the food in the hotel or room service. $9.50 for a breakfast buffet is a little too much for me. We went to the grocery store and bought breakfast items. You could have even went to a Denny's or Country Buffet for cheaper and they're only 5 mins away.
This was a great hotel. We travel several times a year and I'll definitely look for Cambria Suites from now on.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
It has been a pleasure to serve you and your family. We are so glad that you had plenty of room for your large group. We appreciate your business and hope you'll join us again in the near future. -Dave Monte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Daughter, grandson and I went on a weekend trip to Madison so we thought we would take advantage of the Living Social Coupon. The room overlooked the parking lot but other than that it was lovely. The bed we wonderful but my grandson talked my daughter into sleeping on the pull out couch(?) and it left a lot to be desired. The bedroom had enough electrical outlets (amazing) and the tub was deep enough to soak in and great to shower. The room included breakfast buffet which was nice and 2 drinks which was better. The only thing weird about this place is that it has the smallest pool I have ever seen. Maybe it was a lap pool and I didn't know how to make it work. I would stay again next time I need a room for Madison.

Room Tip: I can't see that any are bad. It is a great place.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
I am so glad you had an opportunity to take advantage of the Living Social Promotion. Thank you for staying with us as our staff will always do everything possible to make your stay wonderful. Thank you! -Dave Monte
Wood Dale, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed here for one night. The room was gorgeous, very clean and comfortable. The hotel itself is very modern, clean and actually smells great. The hotel and rooms are very accommodating. They have a very nice sitting area and relaxing dining area.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so very happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel. We are scored very highly in guest room cleanliness within our brand and we are very proud of that. Please visit us again and we appreciate your business! -Dave Monte
Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

So yeah, totally wasn't expecting this! It wasn't just a run-of-the-mill hotel room. It was a lovely mini-suite! From check in to check out, everything went smoothly. (Except maybe the weather...tornado warnings and all!) Front desk staff was friendly with a sense of humor, and while I didn't try out the restaurant or food, it looked delish and I saw many guests there for breakfast in the morning. But the room...well let's just say, "WOWZA!" I was not expecting it to be so great! Yes, it's small for a suite, but what the heck! You actually get a SUITE for the price of A ROOM! There is a granite-topped kitchenette, complete with microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker and the works, PLUS a separate area with a sofa, chair, t.v. and desk, PLUS a beautiful room divider with an over-sized bed, ANOTHER T.V.! and a small closet for your belongings. The bed was uber-comfortable, the linens were soft, and perhaps the best thing about this room...SUPER CLEAN! As in REALLY CLEAN! The bathroom had a counter-top sink, great water pressure, and always hot water...I showered 3 times during my overnight stay because I had such a back-ache from the drive in...and it was fab! I looked...I mean I really looked...to find some dirt someplace because I just could not believe how clean it was. But everything was absolutely spotless...I couldn't find anything to complain about, even at close inspection. The location seemed a little odd to me at first...seemed to be out in the middle of a business park and very close to some big empty fields...but don't let the location fool you. There is a major mall and loads of restaurants less than a mile away. But even if you don't have a vehicle, I think you could definitely find enough good food to eat right there or certainly, any delivery place would be happy to make the short trip. Will definitely stay here again. A great find and super bargain! VERY HAPPY with my stay!

Room Tip: I was pretty close to the elevators and heard nothing all night, so I doubt you will get a bad room...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria Suites, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Wow! What a great review! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. You have found the diamond in the American Family Business Park! We hope to see you again and thanks for staying with us! -Dave Monte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed on my way back on a cross country trip with my daughter. Superb room, good customer service, and most importantly it was clean and quiet. Highly recommend. I would easily stay there again for any reason.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Guest like you are a pleasure, and we are delighted that you stayed with us. We appreciate your business and hope you'll return soon! -Dave Monte
Waterloo, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Stayed on a Saturday after a long day downtown Madison.Beautiful hotel, everything from parking lot to Lobby, spacious elevators, very nice king suites.More than I could of thought to ask for.Breakfast Sunday morning was hot and fresh, somewhat limited on choices but definitely worth taking the time to eat.The 24 hour food bar looked very inviting if I needed anything it would of been at my fingertips.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our award winning hotel. It sounds like we exceeded your expectations. Please visit us again when you are back in Madison.- Dave Monte

Been to Cambria Suites? Share your experiences!