“Awesome place, great service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cambria Suites

You added Cambria Suites to your Saves list
Cambria Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5045 Eastpark Blvd & West Terrace, NW quad of I-94 & US-151, Madison, WI 53718   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Wisconsin
“Awesome place, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Great building, excellent lobby, great front desk personnel, clean and updated rooms. Rooms are huge, great beds, very clean, everything worked and it was a pleasure to stay here. Beds were extremely comfortable!
I forgot my phone charger and of course my phone went dead. I asked at the front desk if they knew where i could go to get a new one. A male at the front desk looked at my phone, went into the back office area and came back with his personal phone charger. He let me use it for a few hours to charge up the phone! Talk about going above and beyond! (I wish i knew his name so i could thank him)
We stopped at the bar for a few drinks after we went to dinner, bartender was very nice, bar was clean, drinks were good and the price was very reasonable. I will be back! Thank you!

Room Tip: All the rooms appeared to be great!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria Suites, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
You have discovered us! Our staff takes pride in treating everyone like family. We are so happy to help in any situation. We are your "home away from home" Thanks!- Dave Monte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The rooms at Cambria Suites in Madison, WI are gorgeous. The room is modern, super clean, and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. The hotel has a beautiful fitness center and coffee shop area also. We will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed June 2013
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria Suites, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Fantastic! I'm so glad to hear the wonderful comments regarding our hotel. Our award winning Cambria Suites Madison is a great "home away from home" We welcome you to come back soon! Thank you! -Dave Monte
Green Bay, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I love Choice Hotels - I travel a lot for work and try to stay in this chain as often as possible. I particularly love the Cambrias - very nice, modern hotels without the $300 / night price tag.

We checked in early and had been upgraded to a corner suite (I'm a diamond member). Room is great. Very spacious and we love that there is a separate bedroom so if one of us wants to check email or get some work done the other isn't bothered by a light shining in their face.

Hotel staff was very friendly.

I've never been in a Cambria that wasn't nice ... I will definitely continue to stay here!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria Suites, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
I love that you have chosen Choice Hotels as your "home away from home". The Cambria Suites is a wonderful choice when looking for the comfort and relaxation that is needed as your day winds down. I hope you have a chance to experience the hot tub and the swimming pool. Or maybe dinner and a drink at the Reflex Lounge...We are here for you! Please come again! -Dave Monte
Morris, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Stayed here for one night while in Madison on business. Beds were very comfortable and the rooms are spacious. Pretty standard business hotel, only minus is that all three treadmills broke down when I was trying to workout. The repair man was friendly and helpful and said they would get on it right away.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the community college place. Nice view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the positive comments regarding our hotel. It's a great place to relax and get some rest after a long day of playing in Madison. Our fitness area is very popular and it seems like the treadmills are the most used. We have had the equipment serviced and they are good as new! Thanks! -Dave Monte
Kankakee, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Really impressed with this snazzy concept. Cambria has upped the ante significantly on Choice Hotels' offerings. Cambria has the feel of a brand-new big-city boutique property. Spotless inside and out. Well-designed room layout; sitting area is open but separated from sleeping area. Super great beds, linens and pillows. Modern upscale decor in all areas, especially the bathroom. Big, deep soaker tub with solid-surface surround and bench seat. Would have been a nice room for a busy working mom to escape for about 2 days for a good novel, frequent naps, bubble baths, and room service! Alas it was just a quick and very comfortable overnight en route to parts north.

This particular hotel is in a riff-raff-free business park on the outskirts of Madison. Very quiet and safe. Short drive to plenty of restaurants, though there is a nice little bar-cafe onsite in the beautiful lobby. Plus, indoor pool, workout room, everything you could need. LOVED IT!

Room Tip: I liked where we ended up out on the far end of the second floor. Long walk from elevator, but right...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
WOW! I couldn't have said it better. We are so proud of our hotel and staff. I am so glad you love us! See you soon when your travels bring you back to Madison. -Dave Monte
Portland, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Staff was friendly..even the manager came and picked us up from the airport in the shuttle! Outstanding lobby with a bar, the room was this kind of spilt suite. The price was great and the location was a kind of open business park area with lots of green grass and a few ponds. it's a 1/2 mile walk to Enterprise (Whose staff is also awesome). There is a gas station/ conveneince store of the road, as well as a pub. The only point I deduct is for the absurdly small pool It's triangle shaped and about 15 feet long by 10 feet wide on the longest sides. More than two people couldn't comfortable swim here. Whirlpool was a plus though.
Overall a very positive experience!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. Our award winning staff is always willing to help in any spot. See you soon! -Dave Monte
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Cambria Suites in Madison, WI for the first time over the Memorial Day weekend. The front desk staff was very efficient with our check-in. We were pleasantly surprised with the room, the décor was very modern. The room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. We will definitely be staying at Cambria Suites again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria Suites, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you! Thank you! I love to hear responses from people who are staying with us for the first time. We are so proud of our hotel and you can see why! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We'll see you soon, when you visit Madison again! -Dave Monte