“Very Nice Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cambria Suites

You added Cambria Suites to your Saves list
Cambria Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5045 Eastpark Blvd & West Terrace, NW quad of I-94 & US-151, Madison, WI 53718   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Columbus, Ohio
“Very Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

Very nice hotel. Stayed here just overnight. Rooms are ultra modern with all of the gadget hookups you could possibly have so that you could watch computer, ipad, phone, etc on the flatscreen. Nice desk. Bathrooms were very clean with modern fixtures. Could use two packs of regular coffee instead of just one. Restaurant was good (wolfgang puck fast food type) and a couple of good local beers. Had a nice walk outside, hotel is in a professional business park type area. Very clean and safe.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria Suites, responded to this review, July 18, 2011
Thank you so much for your positive comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The Wolf Gang Puck coffee is wonderful and we'll make sure it's available for you. -Dave

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011 via mobile

Smack in the middle of a corporate office park that screams of newness (doesn't look like any edifice for a half a square mile is less than 5 years old), this place is fantastic.
We stayed here with my three small children en route from minneapolis to Philly, based on the trip advisor reviews.
Did not disappoint!
Very contemporary design, modern details, and geometric layout - feels like a w hotel, as opposed to a Marriott or Hilton.
Sizable rooms, comfortable furniture.
Dirt cheap rooms, based on what you get (design, comfort, function).
this will definitely be an yearly stopover on our annual family trek.

• Stayed July 2011
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria Suites, responded to this review, July 28, 2011
I am so glad we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for staying with us. Please make sure that if you're traveling in the Madison area, you'll give us a call. -Dave
Millbrook, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

My wife & I stayed 4 nights and really enjoyed our stay. We had absolutly "NO" problems. We highly reccommend the Cambria Suites & if we are ever up there again (we live in Alabama) we will certainly stay there again. The facilities were very good & the staff could not have been any better. I will reccommend this motel to my company as a super value.

Room Tip: Nice coin operated washer/dryer
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria Suites, responded to this review, June 28, 2011
We are so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you next time when you are traveling in the Madison area. -Dave
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

I had originally booked a night at the Courtyard by Marriott because I have stayed there for business several times and was very happy. I was looking for at least a one bedroom or a suite because we were traveling with our son this time. This was just a stop over to our final destination.

I canceled the original booking with Marriott and booked with Cambria (I was scared because I had never even heard of them), but they were cheaper and just as nice! I was very impressed with the decor and how well laid out the one bedroom suite was and the cost of the room was reasonable.

The only drawback that I can see is that the breakfast is not complementary as was stated.

We did order room service and didn't get what was stated we were supposed to on the menu. The food was very good though.

Other than that, the front desk was extremely friendly and accommodating. If we ever go through Madison, WI again, we will definitely be staying there. Will also be looking for this hotel in other states!

Great experience!

Room Tip: Great Experience! Stay Here!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
cambriamadison, General Manager at Cambria Suites, responded to this review, June 24, 2011
Thank you! We hope to see you again soon.-Dave
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

HAd a great stay, was told breakfast was complimentary but I knew it was a mistake but if its said you should honor it. A couple hours after leaving the hotel I got an email and a phone call accused of stealing a box. A box of what i dont know. I stay with choice hotels over a hundred days a year, am a diamond member and never had a hotel complain against me. especially since on this trip i had my 5 month old and 5 year old. Just CLASSLESS. Aside from this the hotel and everyone else was great.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Lakeville, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

The reviews are spot on with this hotel. It is very new. The corner rooms are excellent beyond belief. Service and attention to detail from the hotel and its amenities are fabulous. The only reason for not giving it a 5 is that during my stay the limited service on site restaurant was out of a number of beverages and no food when I arrived at 10:15 PM. I am usually not looking to eat that late but I arrived late due to travel. I believe it was a busy night for them and there is all sorts of food and beverage options within 5 miles. You can not go wrong choosing this hotel while in the Madison area!

Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Washington DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

This is very nice, clean, comfortable place to stay. The staff is excellent.

As with Cambria Suites generally, I greatly appreciated the room decor, comfort and basic design, with separated sitting and sleeping areas and a flat screen tvs in each area. That said, I felt that there was a design flaw in the placement of the guest closet in the sleeping area; the closet door was inches away from side of the the king size bed and, to me, not easily accessbile. The bath room was very well designed; I did note that the tub was somewhat slippery, with no mat provided.

There is a good fitness room.

Note that if you are going to visit downtown Madison (including UW Madison), the hotel is about 10 miles from the downtown area -- by car, it is essentially a straight shot into Madison, but it will take you, depending on traffic, in the range of 15 to 20 minutes.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Been to Cambria Suites? Share your experiences!