“Excellent kind and considerate front desk staff” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #40 of 63 Hotels in Madison
“Excellent kind and considerate front desk staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

We stayed a Thursday and Sunday night last weekend. The staff was just amazing and over the top helpful. Rooms were clean and modern, breakfast was above average for free hotel food. 10% discount when staying there at the Perkins across the street. Nice place

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business. We do strive for 100% satisfaction with all of our guest. Come back and stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
mpls, mn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stayed here on 4/29, and the hotel and staff exceeded my expectations. Upon arriving, Tony at the desk was very friendly and helpful. As a "Choice" member he indicated he would upgrade my reservation. The room had a sitting area, with a little bar counter and built in sink. Room had a fridge and microwave also. Room was very clean, with a comfortable king bed and "5" pillows. The hotel provides a free shuttle to surrounding restaurants, etc. This proved valuable because I didn't have a vehicle. Thanks Steena for the ride to the Outback restaurant. I had to take a really early shuttle to the airport, but could see that the area for the free breakfast was well laid out and would have had a good selection to choose from.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will let Tony and Steena read this review. I know they will appreciate it. We strive for 100% satisfaction with all of our guest. Please come and stay with us again.
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I live in town and a seminar for which I was an attendee was booked at the Comfort Inn & Suites. Knowing that it was going to be a great weather day, I wanted to be able to bike to my seminar. I called the staff a day ahead of time as to whether or not there are any bike racks at the hotel. While there were not, the kind staff immediately offered to keep my bike for me while I attended my seminar. I took them up on their offer and they were great!! When I came through the doors, they immediately remembered my call from the day before and took great care of me. For their service, I would highly recommend the Comfort Inn & Suites. Thanks for everything!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to give the best customer service possible. We are so happy that our staff was able to accommodate you.
Edgerton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

When I am in Madison, WI whether on business or pleasure, I make Comfort Inn & Suites Airport my "HOME"! The recent renovations have added to the quality of the hotel. The hotel is very convenient across from East Towne Mall and just off I-90/94 on the east side of Madison. I already have a couple reservations later this month (April 2014). I encourage travelers to stay at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport.

Room Tip: I myself prefer the "west wing." Rooms in the HIGH RISE are better the higher you go from...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. We have been working very hard on this renovation to make our hotel stand out above the rest. We appreciate your business.
Dubuque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Clean rooms great service great people. Good price. Friendly helpful workers. Plenty of parking and a great location. Good breakfast for all. Have stayed here many times and have never been disappointed

• Stayed March 2014
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you so much for the great compliments. We do appreciate your business.
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I will start by saying that I am a corporate traveler with 100 plus nights a year on the road...so I see way more hotels than most...making reviewing harder as I have a lot to compare too.....I have stayed here before and not much has changed..I booked 3 rooms for myself and 2 employees on Choice Hotels where I am a Platinum member...upon check-in employee neglected to mention my membership and put me in a handicap accessible room with mentioning it...Hallway by elevator was dirty as was elevator...room was clean but organized different than the norm....weakest shower I have ever experienced as it was with a wand because of the accessible room...was on the 5th floor .... room had a good number of outlets and was clean with a comfortable bed which earns the better than average rating but gets dropped down by the check in and room style...breakfast was fresh and hot with are being very full at 7:30 in morning...I will stay again and give it another chance...great location to restaurants..

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
First of all I would like to say thank you for staying with us. We do appreciate your business and the fact that you are a platinum member with Choice Hotels.I do apologize for our mess but we are in the midst of renovating. As we speak there is new carpet in the hallways and elevator. We do appreciate the compliments on our new bedding and breakfast. Please do give us another chance to make your stay great.
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I came to Madison for a conference and I have to say this has got to be one of the best Comfort Inn I ever stayed at. The property was under construction but you would not have known it based on the excellent customer service and standard of their rooms. On top of the great customer service and lodging there was free breakfast and it was located in a prime location on the east side of Madison. Plenty of things to do and see. Also it was just minutes away from the capital and state street. I would recommend this establishment to any traveler coming to Madison.

• Stayed March 2014
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind comments. Thank you also for excusing our mess. We a almost done with our renovations. We are trying to live up to those kind words. Please come and visit us again next time you are in the Madison area.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport? Share your experiences!