“EPIC STAY!! :-)” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 63 hotels in Madison
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“EPIC STAY!! :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I was in the area for last half of October and most of the month of November 2012 at Epic - where I was training and learning for my job.
I stayed at this location the first week, and I have to say it's a gem. The front office staff is quite pleasant and love the happy hour from 5-7 with the free pizza and drinks.. not to mention the cookies by the elevator.
The pool was very nice and clean as was the hot tub. The workout room was good as well and I used all facilities as I was here for about 7 weeks total!
LOVE the 2 floor suites!! So much room and love the fact that you can open windows for fresh air.
Close to the mall and restaurants yet very quiet location.

I will be back mid January, Feb and March and will stay here throughout my training.

A few of the rooms are in need of a spruce up in the bathrooms near the showers etc.. but other than that - GREAT place to stay

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ComfortSuitesGM1253, General Manager at Comfort Suites Madison West, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know about your visits to our hotel on Tripadvisor! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations here at the Comfort Suites while visiting Madison for Epic training. We look forward to seeing you again soon in the upcoming months!

114 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Cedar Falls, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Our family of five stayed at this hotel Christmas Day and we were impressed with the hotel as it was a good value. The location is convenient and close to numerous restaurants, stores, etc. The room was clean, well maintained, and the staff was very friendly. The room was very comfortable and quiet. The pool was very nice as was the lobby and other areas of the hotel. The only downside would be that the double beds are small for two adults. Overall I would recommend this hotel and it was a very good value.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms were very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for letting us know about your stay on TripAdvisor! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Comfort Suites during your visit over Christmas. We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Madison.
Milwaukee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stayed two nights and was very pleased. The property is spotless, the staff is friendly and helpful and the room exceeded expectations for the cost. The breakfast was average one morning and above average the next with scrambled eggs which were actually edible, a rare find in a free buffet style breakfast. We will stay again when in Madison on business or visiting family.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for letting us know about your experience at our hotel on Tripadvisor! We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. We hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

From the friendly person who checks you in to the immaculate room. Everything about this place says "we want you to come back". A short time after I had checked in I recieved a call from the front desk making sure everything was acceptable. I really appreciate the alcohol wipe to sanitize the remote, I wish every one did that. The USB charger on the desk is a nice touch. Warm chocolate chip cookies in the lobby and free drinks at the bar. Had to leave early so I wasn't able to check out breakfast. When I come back to Madison I will be staying here.

Room Tip: They have an elevator so all the rooms are easy to get to.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ComfortSuitesGM1253, General Manager at Comfort Suites Madison West, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you so much for letting us know about your visit with us on TripAdvisor! We are all so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience at our hotel and will make sure to pass on your kind words to all the staff. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in Madison - Hopefully you will have time to take advantage of our hot breakfast buffet on your next visit!
Cedarburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I found need of a hotel in Madison recently and ended up finding the only room available at the Comfort Suites, Madison West. The desk service was very good, rooms clean, bedding very comfortable and the location is quite quiet. Even though I stayed there two nights, I was unable to take advantage of the complimentary breakfast but noticed it looked quite sufficient with much variety. I will stay there again and you cannot do wrong doing the same.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
ComfortSuitesGM1253, General Manager at Comfort Suites Madison West, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Thank you for letting us know about your stay on Tripadvisor! Your feedback is truly important to us, as our staff strives to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon during your next trip to Madison!
New London, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

What could have been a train wreck of a trip was made wonderful by management.
I fell in love with this hotel last year and made plans to stay here again this year. My specific reservation (adjoining rooms) was somehow changed and it seemed as though our trip was going to be rather uncomfortable and very awkward.
I spoke with the manager the next morning and she was very patient and wanted very much to make me happy. As it turned out, the one thing that would work for me happened - an adjoining room opened up.
And the manager STILL went above and beyond to ensure I was happy. And I was very pleased with the way I was treated for my inconvenience. I wasn't patronized or talked down to and she really did seem to want to go that extra mile to ensure that I left happy.
Yep. Still going to come back here next trip. I'll just try to figure out a way to ensure better communication between myself, family, and hotel staff. :)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesGM1253, General Manager at Comfort Suites Madison West, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for letting us know about your stay on Tripadvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback and are very pleased to know that we were able to comfortably accommodate you and your family. Thank you again for choosing our Comfort Suites - We can't wait to have you stay with us again next time you are in Madison!
Schofield, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Although the facility is showing some wear & tear, it is clean and conveniently located. Room and bath were spacious. Complimentary cocktail hour & breakfast were nice. We would stay here again. Front desk personnel were very helpful.

Room Tip: No pool or restaurant
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
gmreviews, General Manager at Comfort Suites Madison West, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for letting us know about your stay on Tripadvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so glad that you found your accommodations spacious while staying with us. Our staff strives to make each and every guest feel welcome and comfortable while staying with us, so we are very pleased to hear that they were helpful to you. We are in the beginning process of upgrading some of our facilities, so please visit us again next time you are in Madison to enjoy the improvements at our hotel!

Been to Comfort Suites Madison West? Share your experiences!