My most recent stay at the Madison WI Homewood Suites was in mid-December and I was blown-away!
The first time we stayed there it was just a try-out. After that visit I knew I was going to be hooked so I signed-up for the Hilton Honors program.
I travel to Madison so I can spend time with my boyfriend, long-distance relationships are a bummer but we make it work. He lives with two other guys so we spend a few nights at a hotel just so we can be at ease and enjoy our alone time.
Homewood Suites is like having your own apartment so this is AWESOME for us.
The team members at the Madison Homewood Suites are exceptional. Mary, at the front desk, was amazing and made us feel so welcome and appreciated.
The hotel is beautiful and well-kept. It’s in a great location near lots of conveniences and the restaurant that provides the room service is fantastic. The Free breakfast was very nice. The pool and hot tub area are clean and in great condition.
I look forward to a summer visit so we can use the grill in the outdoor area.
The housekeeping team members do a SUPERB job and the entire facility was clean and exceeded my expectations.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Madison West Hotel
- Homewood Suites Madison West Hotel Madison
- Homewood Suites Madison
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Homewood Suites by Hilton Madison West hotel, located in Madison, Wisconsin, next to Princeton Club West. This Homewood hotel is convenient to the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Kohl Center, CUNA Mutual, Epic Systems, West Towne Mall and several great restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Homewood Suites Madison West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.