I stayed at the hampton Inn for business back in March of 2012. The room was kept very clean and so were the common areas. The staff were very nice and kind. Anytime I would want to go within a 5 mile radius I would ask from them to arrange a shuttle. Then for pickup I would just call the front desk to arrange the shuttle service.
The internet worked fine and had HBO and basic cable plus local channels.
Overall it was a great place for business travel. The hotel far exceeded my expectations.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Stes Madison West Hotel
- Hampton Inn Stes Madison West Hotel Madison
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Madison West islocated just minutes from our downtown Madison. Madison's "Museum Mile" features six museums and galleries that offer something for the seasoned art critic and the curious novice alike. For fun and unique shopping, check out State Street, a pedestrian mall lined with eclectic specialty shops, restaurants and outdoor cafes. While you're on campus, buy your tickets for the next Badgers football game. There are few better ways to spend a Saturday than at a Big-10 game. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Madison West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.