My wife and I have stayed at the Concourse annually for about the past fifteen years; we attended UW and still have good friends in Madison. The quality of the rooms and the friendliness of the staff have never faltered. The location in downtown Madison, on Capitol Square, a short walk from the campus, can't be beat for convenience. And the lake-view rooms are a treat. The quality of the furnishings have kept pace with the times. And so has the equipment in the gym.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi