Stayed at this hotel for an overnight visit to Madison. Parking and check-in were easy and fast. Warm, friendly staff (it's weird having people actually say hello to you when you enter an establishment, I suppose I've lived in large cities for too long!) The room itself was quite spacious and immaculate, with a comfy bed and a bathroom fully stocked with amenities. It was very quiet, in fact I never heard anything or anyone until I left the room. The only "dings" I would give this property are for the ubiquitous poles in the underground parking lot (had to get the car out a very tight spot right next to one, but I was able to manage) and the restaurant breakfast (good but not great, tasty enough though if you don't feel like going out). The hotel is just across the street from the state capital building and in the heart of all the downtown Madison action. I highly recommend this property, it is worth the extra $$ and easily beats most of the local hotels for a comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi